Kennedy-White Orthopaedic Center Center has an established Physical and Occupational Rehabilitation Dept located on our main campus. Our well experienced team of therapists offer a collaborative effort with our physicians to achieve your personalized functional rehab goals. It is our mission to assist our patients to reach their optimal functional ability by reducing pain, improving strength and increasing mobility.
Education is a large component integrated into your therapy sessions. It is our goal to help you continue to maintain your achieved optimal level of function even beyond your course of rehabilitation.
So, whether you suffer from debilitating pain, muscle and/or joint disorders, or recovering from a surgery, our therapists are here to help you through it all one on one.
Kennedy-White Physical/Occupational Therapy Services include:
- Pre/Post orthopedic surgical rehab
- Shoulder Rehab (adhesive capsulitis, RTC tendinitis, etc)
- Hand therapy/Splint Fabrication (Certified Hand Therapist on staff)
- Functional Strengthening
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Gait abnormalities
- Manual Therapy
- Spinal Rehab (degenerative Disc Disease, Stenosis, Herniated discs, etc)
- Pain management with use of modalities
- And more .... See our Patient Education Library
Upon receiving a referral from one of the Kennedy-White physicians, please call (941) 365-0655 x 245 to make an appointment with one of our physical or occupational therapists.
We look forward to working with you!