Kennedy-White Orthopaedic Center in Sarasota, Florida is a leader in diagnosing and treating work-related injuries. Our doctors are board-certified physicians who focus on getting injured employees back to work as quickly as possible.
Our workers’ compensation services include:
- Prompt evaluation and treatment of work-related injuries
- Prompt response to referring physicians
- Comprehensive work status reports
- Development of work restrictions and light duty assignments
- On-site physical and occupational therapy
- Independent medical evaluations (IME)
Our doctors and staff provide comprehensive medical care to the injured worker, keeping the employer, insurer, and case manager apprised of the treatment plan, progress, and status along the way.
Learn more about our workers’ compensation program.
For timely return-to-work services, call Kennedy-White Orthopaedic Center in Sarasota at
(941) 951-0706 x318, or x390, or x214 today or request an appointment online, or fax 941-552-1224.